Event of the Year
This award is presented to an event that exemplifies industry best practices in all aspects of its operation. The event stimulated the economy in the community, region, and province while providing a commitment to sustainability practices and initiatives. The event provided inclusivity arrangement and provided attendees with high standard of satisfaction.
To submit an Event of the Year nomination, CLICK HERE
Volunteer of the Year
Volunteers are an important part of the event industry. This award recognizes a volunteer who demonstrates excellence by going above and beyond. The nominee has made a significant difference in supporting events in their community, Province, or region.
To submit a Volunteer of the Year nomination, CLICK HERE
Champion of the Year
This award is given to an individual who embodies the spirit of collaboration in event hosting in Atlantic Canada. They have promoted Atlantic Canada as a destination for event hosting and have created opportunities for economic growth. They have been involved in the development of new business through partnerships and learning.
To Submit a Champion of the Year nomination, CLICK HERE
This award recognizes the best use of a partnership between a company, organization, agency or individual that contributed to the overall success of an event/s in Atlantic Canada.
To submit a Corporate Partner nomination, CLICK HERE
Deadline for submissions is September 1, 2021
* Representing all four provinces as we promote Atlantic Canada as a destination for event hosting *
* Strengthening the spirit of collaboration in event hosting *
* Creating opportunities for developing new business through partnership and learning *
General nomination guidelines are as follows:
• Only complete nomination forms will be accepted.
• Self-nominations are accepted.
• Nominations are open to events that took place in previous calendar years (2019-2020).
• Nominations can only be submitted by an Event Atlantic member.
• Nominations are open to any individual or event that took place in the Atlantic region.
• Only the award recipients will be recognized.
Nominations for events held in 2019-2020 are now open in the following categories: